View Larger Map
We are trying to make the Southfork experience as pleasant as possible for all our guests.
- There is no dress code other than common sense.
- You are invited to bring any bottle of wine we do
not carry. Corkage fee is $25 per bottle; $40
for a magnum.
- Cameras -- without flashes -- are welcome.
- Cell phone use is welcomed in small doses.
- Watching full-length feature films on digital
devices is frowned upon, even comedies.
If you are driving on Montauk Highway (Route 27), go to the monument in Bridgehampton, turn onto Sag Harbor Turnpike, go north for one half mile. It is on the right side of the road.
If coming from Sag Harbor, it is on the left, just past the railroad tracks and before you reach Montauk Highway (Route 27).
- The Start Up Chronicle
- SouthFork Kitchen on Facebook
- Southfork Kitchen on Twitter
- TBD Design Studio
- Hamptons.com Review
- Four Fish by Paul Greenberg
- Carl Safina
- Blue Ocean Institute
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch
- Video: Southfork Kitchen Walk-Through
- Video: Rick Moonen
- Video: How Dan Barber Fell in Love with Fish
(all website images by Susan Meisel or Chris Koszyk)